Request a quote
Request a quote
The containerized control room is a fully equipped turnkey solution to accommodate the operator supervising a production plant.
The CT-CR control room:
- contains one or more SCADA stations and power and control panels
- is made with a stand-alone structure
- has dimensions in accordance with ISO standards or made to measure
- is made according to customer specifications
The containerized operator control room is complete with all safety equipment and equipment, is ready for use and suitable for installation in both temporary and permanent systems.Datasheet
Standards, certifications and safety
According to specific needs, the CT-CR cabins can be equipped with:
– permanent CSC certificate for international transport
– certified for ABS / RINA marine applications
– special certifications relating to fire resistance and mechanical structure (on request)
– specific certifications of technological equipment
The panels installed inside comply with the IEC International standards.
Constructive features of CT-CR containerized cabins
The CT-CR control room, in its standard version, is made with a self-supporting structure useful for handling and lifting and it’s provided with reinforced double-glazed windows to facilitate the vision of the system; the roof and walls are insulated with fire-retardant thermal insulation material. The accesses are by means of hatches or doors with 1 or 2 knockers, one of which with a panic bar.
The ventilation of the switchboard compartment is natural but, if necessary, based on the operating and environmental conditions outside, a forced ventilation system or a closed-cycle air conditioning system could be installed inside the cabin.
Electrical features of CT-CR control room
The CT-CR power and control cabin can usually contain:
– One or more SCADA operator stations (consisting of desk, supervision PC, printer and accessories to complete)
– The PLC control panel (Programmable Logic Controller) for interfacing with the electrical and electro-instrumental users constituting the industrial plant.
– The standard equipment and accessories are those required by the IEC standards for low voltage switchboards.
Modularity and customization
– The modularity allows to carry out modifications or extensions even if the substation is already in use.
– All electrical and electro-instrumental equipment are already interconnected and tested in the factory, ready for use.
– Customization of dimensions, internal layout and required accessories, including air conditioning and fire prevention system.
– Adaptable to local electrical regulations according to customer specifications.
Technical features of CT-CR containerized control room
Approximate dimensions of cabin on the basis of transformer power rate
Other dimensions available on request
Service and environmental conditions
|External temperature (min/max)||°C||-20 ÷ 50|
|Maximum wind speed||Km/h||140|
|Maximum snow load on the horizontal projection at 1000 m||Kg/mq||220|
|Severe seismic activity||AF 5|
|External Protection class||IP||549|