Overhaul and revamping
Cear services include the possibility of overhauling electrical equipment to adjust to new regulations.
Electrical equipment in general, and thus all products offered by Cear, may require changes or updates over the years following changes to applicable laws or changes in intended use.
Main activities include:
- Technical document updates and/or adjustments
- Existent equipment dismantling and cleaning
- Inspection and replacement of obsolete or non-compliant equipment
- Inspection and replacement of supplied accessories
- Functional equipment inspection
- Acceptance tests required by applicable law and issue of certificates of conformity
Cear offers its customers the chance to overhaul and revamp “used” electrical equipment, including transformation substations, switchgears, automation systems or software updates.